Sunday, March 12, 2006

God With Us



What an incredible day of worship! Pastor Gary, and our orchestra and choir were awesome. And Pastor Bob led us in a wonderful time of prayer as people gathered around those who had prayer needs.

Our theme today was God With Us. And we sensed His presence among us as we lifted up our voices in worship.

As I stood in the back of the worship center this evening, I was filled with a tremendous sense of gratitude and awe. I was overwhelmed with the goodness of God and the way He has so graciously provided for me and my family. And I was grateful to be able to serve in a church that understands grace, honors God's Word and loves people. As a church family, it was a time to experience God with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the other side of the room I had the same impression. We serve a great God (in a great church!).