Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hot



Several of us went over to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight to watch Mark Forstrom take the BWW Challenge to eat 12 wings with their famous Blazin hot sauce in six minutes. You need to understand that Mark loves hot sauce, jalapeno peppers and anything spicy. But we all wanted to see him tackle the Blazin sauce which is made with cayenne red pepper, habanero chiles and jalapeno peppers!

Mark didn't let us down. He woofed down all 12 wings in 5:29! Quite an accomplishment. You can click on the picture above to see a slide show of the experience.

One thing I love about Mark is that he is always trying something new. Mark lives life with gusto! I'm reminded of Revelation 3:15-16:

I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold-I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

Mark reminds me that life is meant to be lived one day at a time. He is a person who refuses to live a "lukewarm" life. And tonight, in more ways than one, Mark was hot!

No comments: