Sunday, May 27, 2007

Graduates



It's been a great graduation weekend! We had Josh and Jon's Graduation Open House yesterday from noon to 3:00. Sharon's sister, Ruth came early to help with the Open House. Steve and Jerri Dee and their nine children traveled from Wausaw to help us celebrate. Ryan and Natalie traveled from Oklahoma, and my dad, one of my sisters and her family and, two aunts and uncles all joined us for the Open House. A special thanks to all our friends and family who helped us celebrate yesterday!

And then, this afternoon we went to the U. S. Cellular Center for Linn-Mar's Commencement Ceremony. Neil and Carol (Sharon's sister and her husband) from Rockford, and Sharon's brother, Dave, joined us today for the graduation. We cheered on Josh and Jon as they walked across the platform to receive their diplomas. You can click on the picture above to see a slide show of the day.

Congratulations Josh and Jon for your many high school accomplishments. We are proud of you. But your best days are yet ahead! We are looking forward to how God will use your lives in the years to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I don't know if u remember me. Paula from Poland. :) Czchów - English Camp:)
How r u and your family?
Congratulations for your sons :)
My brother finished his high school this year too.
Paula

Pocahontas4jch said...

It's me Paula again. I watched all your pictures. :) Wow Ryan is married:) Nice!!! :) Please give him and his wife my gratulation :).
You must be very proud of of your sons.
May God bless you all
Paula