Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Beginnings



We moved Josh and Jon into their dorm rooms at the University of Northern Iowa on Friday. The car was pretty full of the important "stuff" they need for college living. Josh is rooming with David Hoobler and Jon with Ben Wohlers. You can click on the picture above to see a short slide show.

Both Josh and Jon are ready for this important step toward independence. It's hard to believe how quickly the past two years have gone by. It seems like only yesterday that I wrote this blog post called Seasons of Life.

And as I wrote two years ago, rather than grieve the loss of what I cannot hold on to forever, I choose to look forward to the future and to enjoy today. Its time. We're ready for this new season of life to begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been such a joy to know your sons and watch each of them grow up. I'm proud to know them. They would be the kind of young men I would pick for my precious granddaughters. Patsy