Thursday, July 28, 2005

Pastor Attacked By Bear, Unable To Blog For A Week


Smokey Mountains

We leave for our family vacation to the Smokey Mountains on Saturday morning! We hope to hit the road at 6:00 AM and drive to Louisville. We will then drive from Louisville to Townsend, Tennessee on Sunday, where we have rented a cabin for the week. I hope to find a wireless connection somewhere during our trip so I can post some pictures.

If you don't hear from me on this blog during the next week you will know that one of the following happened to me:
  • I was attacked by a bear and hospitalized
  • I was busy taking pictures on the hiking trail, got lost and my family left me in the forest
  • I loved Dollywood so much that Sharon couldn't get me out of the park
  • I bought a guitar, began singing country and western music and began my own act
  • I was having such a good time on vacation that I completely forgot about blogging!

I'm really looking forward to this time together as family. Jason is able to join us as he has the week off of work. We are going to read and discuss the book, Know What You Believe while we're away. It's not a vacation unless I use my "learner" strength!

The next time I post will be with some pictures of the Smokeys. While I'm gone, leave a comment about your family's summer vacation. I would love to hear from you. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Tye Male said...

Have a great time! The Smokey's are where my wife and I spent our honeymoon 20 years ago August 3rd! It is a wonderful place to get away and relax. Enjoy!