Sunday, August 28, 2005

Breakfast with Kim


Bernice

Bernice is at it again. I really struggle with her. This morning she was recruiting for Breakfast with Liz on Saturday, September 10. I tried to sign up and was told it's just for "Red Hatters" and that I couldn't attend. What is that all about? It sounds like discrimination to me! I really think she doesn't like me because I'm an Iowa State Cyclone fan!

If I can't have breakfast with Liz, I'm going to throw my own breakfast meeting. I'm officially announcing Breakfast with Kim! My breakfast meeting will be held on Saturday, September 10 at 9:00 AM at Panera's NE. You've heard it here first. Tell a friend and join me for coffee. I'm depending on my blog readers to get the word out.

Bring a favorite book or a passage of Scripture that God has been using in your life. Men, let's not let Bernice and those "Red Hatters" have all the fun! Get the word out and join me for Breakfast with Kim! Leave a comment here on my blog if you plan to attend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,

I am available for LUNCH on September 10th.

Bernice

James W said...

Can you move the breakfast to the Promise Keepers location up north since that is where some of us guys will be?

Chris said...

I'll be with JW up in the Frozen Tundra - otherwise I'd try to make it!

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Looks like you got Bernice today! I heard she's an Iowa fan!

Lance