Friday, June 03, 2005

A Great Way To Start The Day


Phil, Todd, Kim and Lance

I love Friday mornings! Here I am with three of the four men that meet together at Panera's every Friday morning at 6:30. John was absent this morning so didn't get included in the picture. We missed you John! It's great to know that at the end of my week I have a place I can go to share my joys, successes and struggles with a small group of men who will listen, care and pray for me. What a great way to begin the morning. I've learned all kinds of things from these men - from how to correctly put a lid on my cup of coffee to the value of friendship and feedback.

Everyone needs a small group of friends for encouragement, support and accoutability. How about you? Do you have a small group that you meet with regularly? What is important to you in a small group? I would love to hear from you.

No comments: