Monday, November 07, 2005

Wholehearted Worshiper


Surrender

We had a great Friends Class yesterday with over 25 people attending either the morning or evening session. What a great group of people!

This week we looked at what it means to be a wholehearted worshipper. We talked about worship style and our philosophy that utilizes a blended approach. I love the diversity, variety and creativity of our times of worship. Every week is different and you never know what to expect! That's the way worship should be - fresh, new, and heartfelt.

How about you? What helps you connect with the heart of God? Where are you at on your journey of becoming a wholehearted worshipper?

I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart. Jeremiah 24:7

No comments: