Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Marching Lions



Linn-Mar had their Homecoming Parade this afternoon. The Marching Band looked great, but I'm biased since Josh and Jon are both in the band. If you look carefully, you can see Jon waving to us! You can click on the picture above to see a slide show of the parade.

This was the last Homecoming Parade for the Pagel family. It's a little sad going through Josh and Jon's senior year, doing everything for the last time .... the last Marching Band contest, the last home football game, the last See You At The Pole. I'm ready to move on to the next phase of life. But in the mean time, go Lions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I just want to thank you for all the photos of the parade and the game - both of which we had to miss due to a swim meet and working concessions! Thanks to you, I felt like "I was there" and able to connect! Gina