Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Top 10 Blog Posts

T O P
1 O

It's that time year when everyone comes out with their Top 10 Lists for 2006. Not to be outdone, I've decided to assemble my Top 10 Posts for 2006. Family members have submitted their requests, but the final decision rested squarely on my shoulders! But I'm up to the task.

It's been hard to narrow the field down to 10. The following list reflects my favorite posts, not my favorite people or experiences over the year! My family is Number 1, no vote even needed there!

So here you have it, the Top 10 Posts for 2006 from my blog (listed in no particular order):

10. Creating Space ~ Reflecting Values
9. Forgiven
8. Once Upon A Time
7. Baseball At Its Best
6. Building Homes and Enjoying Life Together
5. The Old Man and the Computer
4. Who Speaks for Pluto?
3. Small Is Really Big
2. It Takes A Town
1. Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Pagel

So, there you have it. It was hard narrowing it down to 10 posts. 2007 promises to be a new year, with new experiences, new challenges, and new opportunities. I don't know what my year will bring, but I'm excited to find out.

Stop back often to check out what is going on in my corner of the world. And make sure that you let me know what is going on in yours!

1 comment:

Tye Male said...

Baseball at its Best was without a doubt my fave.