Monday, February 05, 2007

My Favorite Store



I made a trip to my favorite store today. Half Price Books is an awesome place to shop, and the price is right! You never know what "bargain" you are going to find there. For a person who has a learning talent and likes to read, there is nothing better than a trip to Half Price Books.

Today I was on the lookout for a book by Andy Stanley and one by Seth Godin. I had no luck finding either of these books but found several other "keepers." I landed Reclaiming God's Original Intent for the Church by Roberts and Marshall; Leading Without Power by De Pree; and Small, Strong Congregations by Callahan. $55 worth of books for $20! All looked like they had never been read and were in like-new condition.

Let me know what you're reading and what you find at Half Price. I've gotta go. My book and cup of coffee are calling out my name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up. I bought a Civil War Trilogy by Bruce Catton to replace what someone borrowed and didn't return! Saved about sixty bucks.