Saturday, March 31, 2007

Filled With Delight



I'm posting a few more photos from the past two days. Everywhere you look in Sanibel is a photo op. You're only limited by your creativity and time. Click on the picture above to see some palm tree photos that I took while Sharon and I were on a bike ride this afternoon. We stopped at a small little shelter to spend some time praying together and these palm trees caught my attention.

You can click here to see photos from our bike ride to the pier last evening. The setting sun was so beautiful as it shimmered over the water. This has been an incredible week. The weather has been wonderful, and we have thoroughly enjoyed walking the beach, bike riding, watching the setting sun, and laughing at the crazy pelicans.

I love the passage from Proverbs 8:30-31 that I read this morning. It speaks of Jesus Christ and his delight in his creation.

Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind.

No comments: