Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Time To Celebrate!


This summer I celebrated two milestone events – my 20th anniversary at New Covenant and my 60th birthday! Wow, where has the time gone!

As I thought about what I wanted to do to celebrate God’s goodness and faithfulness to me and my family over the years, God began to lay the need for clean drinking water on my heart. I wrote about this journey on my previous post, Freely Give.

To help me celebrate, I’m asking my friends to join me on Sunday, October 30 between 3:00-5:00 PM in room 209 at New Covenant for an Open House Celebration.

This is an event for the entire family. Come and learn about the need for clean water, the African culture, enjoy some food and how you can get involved.

Instead of a gift or card, I only request your presence. And of course, if you are so inclined, I would value your participation in the Drilling Rig Project. I will share more about how to do this at a later time.

I hope you will be able to stop by, even if it’s only for a brief time. Together, we can make a lasting impact on the country of Zimbabwe as we share the good works and the good news of the gospel!

No comments: