Sunday, April 04, 2010

Satisfied

 
We had an awesome time of worship today at New Covenant! We used the video venue in the Activity Center during all three services this morning.

My word today is satisfied .Satisfied - paid or discharged in full, as a debt or obligation. 

My sin debt has been paid in full. Not in part, but in full! My obligation has been met, fully satisfied! My only debt is to live my life as an expression of gratitude to God for what He has done for me. I'm indebted to Him!

This Easter I'm thankful that my God is satisfied. Through the offering of His Son, God satisfied the righteous demands of His holiness. And because He is satisfied, I too am satisfied. I have all I need and more than I deserve.

Today I'm thankful for the cross and the empty tomb! Today, I'm satisfied.

As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will see it and be satisfied; By His knowledge the Righteous One, My Servant, will justify the many, As He will bear their iniquities. Isaiah 53:11

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8

1 comment:

buddy burton photography said...

A full house today.